Can I submit a return and/or exchange?

To submit an exchange or return, click on the "More" tab found in the header and go to Returns/Exchanges. When returning your package, leave a note containing your RMA# and the name used to submit the return/exchange. 

An item in my order arrived damaged, how do I receive a replacement?

Replacing a damaged product is no problem. Please reach out to with pictures of the damaged item(s). Or you can click on "Returns & Exchanges" under our "Store" tab and fill out a request there.

I accidentally ordered the wrong size; can I fix this before it ships?

Yes! Please note we cannot guarantee we will be able to update the order in time. Send an email to ASAP with your order number and the item(s) you would like to swap. 

Can I order beer if I'm out of state?

Currently we are shipping beer to the following states for our beer club members: CA, DC, KY, NE, NH, ND, PA, VT, VA. Please note - Depending on the state, a select few of our beers may not be available to purchase due to state restrictions. 

Why don't you ship beer to my state?

Unfortunately, we're currently only able to ship beer to consumers in a handful of states. We're working hard to expand the number of states we can ship to, but there are legal processes involved and it takes time. We're sorry to disappoint!

I placed a beer order but haven't received an order confirmation/shipping notification.

Email and let them know about this issue. Please be sure to include the full name associated with the order as well as the order number.